Saturday, June 19, 2010

Do You Know OBSESSka? That's a big NO

FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2010


Dear Me,
I'm Obsesska, I'm no one.
Yesterday I was scolded for talking to myself. Is that wrong? Crazy? No, no. I told myself to stop talking, but I can't help but answer back. Like...

"should I wear black shirt today?" I ask, one morning I was alone in my room. Focusing on 2 black t-shirts on both hands. the one on the left has painted picture of bella and on the right is the black psycho T-shirt "hmm... I think black is my color, what do you think??"
"yes, I don't have any nice shirts to wear anyways."
"okay, I'll wear this one!" I lift up the shirt on my right hand.
.....

I told you so.


I asked my Elder sister if its okay to talk to yourself she said its okay. I guess I'm not the only one crazy in the family....

Don't worry Obsesska, someday all of them will join you. In the far Future... hehehe I'm joking.





I don't joke.

.... to be continued ......

No comments:

Post a Comment