Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Don't be a CHICKEN elder sis

Last(26)last(27) night, it was AWFUL.

she's feverish, she looks pale, she's weak, her thermometer reads 35something...

My mother is worried, I'm worried that she's sick. She is denying it that she's SICK. At the dorm, I keep on going up and down the stairs to give her hot water. I keep on asking her what she needs, her meds and stuff. That Sunday those things CAME POPPING OUT (or I just noticed it on that Sunday morning), its normal to have those.


CHICKEN POX... pox...pox...*echo*

I guess she's not used to this kind of situation, she can't hug our little sis.
OH... yeah. SHE CAN'T PUNCH ME!!!!!
NO violence for me until she'll recover. I feel my arms are healing already... hehehe. BUT, I really hope MY elder sis recovers for the next week (exams).

HURRY and heal those CHICKEN Pox already.

No comments:

Post a Comment