Saturday, June 19, 2010

Little Secret from Sis

LOL to ALL!!!!

When I fall....

Maybe I shouldn't call it a fall, ACCIDENT is a right word, right???
Now... I mean last night, I ACCIDENTALLY fall on my left foot as I unthinkably go down the stairs of the double deck bed... Is that what they call it???

well, I said that I hit my foot... umm I really don't know if I'm writing this right. It really hurt, and the whole leg went numb. My elder sister was sleeping as I sit on her bed, me suffering. My dorm mates was worried, one of them helped me with my foot. THANKS A LOT!!!

They chuckled as my elder sister still sleeping after what happed to me. The next day, I acted like nothing happened last night. My dear dorm mates didn't say a thing about it to my sister, because I know she'll laugh at me because I'm clumsy, sometimes. I never thought myself as a clumsy person...

So, my feet doesn't hurt now.

now DON'T TELL my elder SISTER... this.

LOL to ALL!!!

1 comment:

  1. lololollololooo.....alam ku na! ayan...hala ka, mahulog ka ulit pag-gising aku para matawanan talaga kita...next tym a.

    ReplyDelete