Friday, June 18, 2010

So Sad your a Sadist

OOUCH!!!!

That's what you will hear from me everytime my elder sister punches me on my right arm, or on the left arm. It swollens and a permanent weak spot, like if you poke me on my arm I will surely die. She really thinks she is a boxer which is not, she's just a Otaku she likes anime. She's kind but sometimes harsh, she's strict and after a few seconds turns to a innocent rabbit.

I adore my elder sister, but mostly she's a merciless sadist. She's a sadist in a way... what's the words? ah, self intertainment... or something.

I don't hate her, but sometimes its too much I wanted to punch back. If I do fight back, it never make her feel the pain like her punches ( and karate chops ).

I just wanted to say OUCH!!! to the pains and (few) sufferings from you ELDER siSter.

I guess I said enough.

umm... bye.

1 comment:

  1. so! i'm the first to post a comment here, eh? it's an honor o' mine to err...write a comment here on your blog and i hope to make another one in the future, that is if you have another blog about older sisters making their younger sister's life miserable or something like that...

    why all these introduction? when all i just wanted to say is... your sorrow is my joy:)

    nice blog site by the way... (if that's what you bloggers call it)

    until then my friend!=]

    ReplyDelete