Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HAPPY Birthday???

Happy Birthday!!!

I know three people celebrating their birthday on June 22. One of them celebrates with a chocolate cake that we almost throw up eating. I almost puke... TOO MUCH Chocolate. ACKk!!!

The second person was my friend and cousin, she didn't say it was her birthday she even lied about it, she said its July 22. We sing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm excited for other people's birthday but I'm not excited to my own birthday. I even lie about it too, birthdays were dangerous.

Why?

Because people greet you HAPPY birtHday.
that's annoying, me myself annoyed telling people HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


.... *puke*

I'm so tired, I'm going to sleep now.

again,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment